One Software for the Entire Process
The planning of a congress or a convention stretches over various areas. To be able to provide all round service as a professional congress organiser (PCO), professional software support is essential. You can quickly find software for registering participants. But what about handling bookings, organising the call for papers or invoicing? Before you know it, different tools are at work on different events spread over diverse systems.
With the RUBIN Conventions and Congresses module, all this double and triple editing of superfluous data is old hat. You will soon be able to work on any number of projects parallel, no matter which phases the projects are in. No matter if you are recording guest lecturers in the acquisition phase or invoicing all services rendered at a conference. All addresses, prices and services flow into a common database. With RUBIN Conventions and Congresses you can additionally create different participant types for single or collective bookings and manage them professionally from acquiring to invoicing.
An Overview of the Range of Functions
- Work on an unlimited number of projects parallel
- Single and collective registrations
- Creating and managing any participant types, e.g. participant, lecturer, participant guest
- Automatic calculation of prices according to price lists, participant type, selected program points and registration date in the system
- Badge print
- Hotel contingent
- Call for papers
- Creating and editing abstracts
- Creating, categorising, classifying lecturers
- Defining and ensuring standard processes
- Quickly create all correspondence; schedule and send it directly via email
- Produce invoices (also collective invoices) and credit notes
- Analyses and statistics
Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.